2007-04-16

booking resort hotel in Japan for one female

補記:
booking for one person one single female accommodation in resort hotels has been difficult. Luckily it is getting easier in recent years.

2007.04.07 Saturday.
I got online in a small but nice business hotel toyoku inn's
pc to book accommodation.

Booking via Rakuten travel.

For both I added remarks requesting non-smoking room and English help.
Also indicate the approximate time I will arrive.

At 23:04 I booked this:
For one night , check in on 2007.04.08.
鬼怒川 佳祥坊 福松。Kinugawa Fukumatsu Hotel.
River-side room. Dinner and breakfast 一泊二食 付.
8990 yen,
 
At 23:40 I booked this:
鬼怒川観光ホテル別館 
For one night , check in on 2007.04.09.
one person female trip.  hitoritabi
 river-side room, Dinner and breakfast 一泊二食 付..
 tax and service included.
15750 yen.

I printed the confirmation email and went.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

歡迎你留言. 謝謝:::::